I have a concern/complaint about a bus driver or what is happening on the bus. Who do I talk to?

Posted by:

Please call the Transportation Office at 320-370-6940 between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. daily. If it is a contractor's bus, you can call them directly at:

District Buses (PS) 320-370-6940
Palmer Bus Company, 320-204-1180
Spanier Bus Service 320-251-3313
Trobec Bus Service 320-251-1202
Voigt School Bus Service 320-253-0510