Who do I contact if I have questions or concerns about the new school meal nutritional guidelines?

Posted by:

To share comments or concerns about the Healthy Hunger Free Kids Act, please contact your elected United States Congressional Representatives. You can find out who represents you in Washington DC at www.whoismyrepresentative.com

Comments can also be sent to the United Stated Department of Agriculture, Office of Research, Analysis, Communications and Strategic Support.