Seesaw for Grades K-3
Seesaw is our recommeneded learning management system (LMS) for grades K-3. Staff can create their accounts with their district email credentials (eg. email@example.com) at https://web.seesaw.me/ If you need assistance accessing Seesaw, please contact your building Media Specialist. For ideas on how to utilize Google Classroom with your students, contact your Media Specialist or Angie Kalthoff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teachers in grades K-3 are recommended to have a digital presence within Seesaw. However, it is understood that staff have differing comfort with this resource. For that reason, teachers can access the following links to best meet their needs when developing their online courses for the 2018-19 school year. More information will be shared as it becomes available.
- How does Seesaw work?
- How do I set up my class?
- How do I add students to my class?
- How do students sign in to Seesaw?
- What are Activities and how do I use them?
- How do students add posts to Seesaw?
- How do I get started by the grade level I teach?
- How do I invite parents and families?