Google Classroom for Grades 4-5
Google Classroom is our recommeneded learning management system (LMS) for grades 4-5. Staff can access their accounts via their Google credentials (eg. firstname.lastname@example.org) at https://classroom.google.com/ If you need assistance accessing Google Classroom, please contact your building Media Specialist. For ideas on how to utilize Google Classroom with your students, contact your Media Specialist or Angie Kalthoff at email@example.com. All students in grades 4-5 have access to Google Classroom accounts.
Teachers in grades 4-5 are recommended to have a digital presence within Google Classroom. However, it is understood that staff have differing comfort with this resource. For that reason, teachers can access the following links to best meet their needs when developing their online courses for the 2018-19 school year. More information will be shared as it becomes available.
- How do I create a Google Classroom?
- How do I manage my course settings in Google Classroom?
- How do I invite students to my Google Classroom?
- How do I create and manage assignments in Google Classroom?
- How do I quickly ask my students a question and see their responses?
- How do I grade and return student work in Google Classroom?
- How do I post announcements for my students?
- How do I share class summaries with families?