College and Career Prep
Through our strong partnerships with local colleges and universities, we provide an amazing array of opportunities to help students successfully transition from high school into post secondary education. Our Access and Opportunity, Upward Bound and College Bound programs guide students through their career & college planning and preparation. Additionally, we offer many unique programs that can help students earn post secondary credit. This includes Advanced Placement courses (AP), Articulated College Credit, Discovery Academy, Post Secondary Enrollment Options (PSEO) and the Senior to Sophomore program. Students who participate in these programs gain academic and social preparation which can give them a head start in college and higher demand careers. Use the links on the left to explore these programs. Click HERE to view our Post Secondary Success brochure.
- Apollo- Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources
- Apollo- Arts, Humanities & Communication
- Apollo- Business, Management & Administration
- Apollo- Engineering, Manufacturing & Technologies
- Apollo- Health Science & Technology
- Apollo- Human Services
- Tech- Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources
- Tech- Arts, Humanities & Communication
- Tech- Business, Management & Administration
- Tech- Engineering, Manufacturing & Technologies
- Tech- Health Science & Technology
- Tech- Human Services
College & Career Planning Links
- Affordable Colleges Online - ACO creates in-depth resources that address topics, questions and concerns related to higher education with an eye on affordability and accreditation. Resources include comprehensive guidebooks, student interviews, user-friendly search tools, federal datasets and other materials created and vetted by experts in their fields.
- Career and College Quiz -Complete this online quiz, answer every question correctly and be placed in a drawing to win fabulous prizes.
- Minnesota Department of Education-College and Career Planning Resources All Minnesota students need to be prepared to move successfully from middle school to high school and into an increasingly wide array of post secondary options. Check out the link above to see what resources the Minnesota Department of Education has to offer.
Talk to your School Counselor for additional information on becoming Career and College Ready!