2022 Graduation Rates
District 742’s 4-Year Graduation Rates for 2022 shows that both Tech and Apollo saw increases of .6 and just over 1.0 point, respectively. McKinley, the district’s alternative learning center posted a 6.0 point decrease over the 2021 school year. Overall, the 4-year graduation rate dropped 1.0 point over 2021.
A breakdown by all the federally reported student group categories for 2019 - 2022 is detailed below.
Students who identify in the following student groups saw increases in graduation rates in 2022:
- Black/African American Learners – up 2.8 points
- English Language (EL) – up 2.4 points
- Free or Reduced Lunch(FRL)eligible – up .6 points
- Non-Sped eligible – up .5 points
Students who identify in the following student groups saw decreases in graduation rates in 2022:
- Hispanic/Latinx – down 2.4 points
- White – down 2.2 points
- Special Education – down 5.9 points
- Not FRL or Not EL eligible - down 4.7 and 2.7 points, respectively