EL Teacher: Advisory, LA 10, EL Academic Writing
- B.A. in International Business and Trade from St.Peter's University.
- M.Ed.in Teaching English as a Second Language(TESL) and K-12 ESL Licensure from St.Cloud State University
Preferred E-mail: email@example.com
Please go to my Schoology page for your child's specific class to access any class information.
It is recommended to set up a guardian for access to Schoology for your child. Please message me if you are interested in setting it up. Please let me know if you have any concerns or questions. Thank you!How do I get into Schoology?
- Go to www.schoology.com.
- Click Sign Up at the top of the page and choose Parent.
- Enter your Parent Access Code. ...
- Fill out the form with your information.
- Click Register to complete.
CELL PHONES/HANDHELD PORTABLE DEVICES
Any personal portable devices (e.g., cell phones, smartwatches, tablets, etc.), except for assistive technology to support medical conditions, should NOT be used during school hours. They should be turned off and remain in the student's backpack. If students need to call a parent during school hours, they may ask to use a school phone.