Peachjar Flyer Distribution
In the past, our schools sent home flyers in students' backpacks and community partners posted to our Community Backpack page. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace technology and reach more families, we are moving from paper to a digital flyer delivery method using our service provider, Peachjar.
With our Peachjar eflyer program, the eflyers may be sent directly to parents'/guardians' email inboxes. eFlyers will also be posted on school websites for easy access by clicking on the Peachjar logo.
Each year, our schools will save tons of paper and reduce significant dollars in copy costs. In addition, paperless delivery of school flyers removes an administrative burden from teachers, office staff and volunteers.
School and school district-approved eflyers will keep parents/guardians informed about upcoming school activities, programs and events.
...And our children's backpacks will be a little bit lighter!
How to Submit a Flyer
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
- Visit peachjar.com
- Register as an Enrichment / Community Org. (account type)
- Upload your flyer for approval
Your flyer will be automatically submitted. District staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the guidelines below. Peachjar charges a fee for this service that is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school.
Questions? Contact Peachjar:
The decision to approve flyers is at the discretion of District 742. Items are approved or declined based on the following guidelines:
- Supports District 742 Mission and Core Values
- Provides information or advertises events that are of interest to students and families
- The activity or event does not conflict with enrollment and attendance in district schools
- The activity or event does not promote or oppose any political candidate or ballot proposition
- The activity or event does not promote any religious belief
- Takes place in our community