About Our School
As part of St. Cloud Area School District, Apollo High School serves families from the north and west areas of the district. Apollo provides a safe and caring climate and culture for ninth -12th grade students, their families and staff. A Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports exemplar school, Apollo focuses on safety, optimism, acceptance and respect.
Apollo offers a rigorous curriculum to prepare students for college and career success. Students engage in core curriculum as well as numerous electives including world languages, technology and fine arts. Apollo offers 19 Advanced Placement courses, Senior to Sophomore, Post-secondary Enrollment Options and Project Lead the Way to prepare students for college-level coursework. In addition, Apollo offers project-based programs in engineering, welding, construction and automotive. Apollo students participate in numerous competitive athletic opportunities as well as academic and fine arts activities and clubs.
Apollo inspires its students with hands-on learning in the classroom and a sense of civic engagement through various community and service opportunities.
Read about Apollo High School History.
Grades Served: 9-12
School Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
Office Hours: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- 742 Together: Apollo High School (Video)
- 742 Together: Apollo High School Presentation (PDF)
- Apollo Be the Difference Presentation (Video)
- Apollo Be the Difference Presentation (PDF)
- Apollo I Am 742 Presentation ( Video)
- Apollo I Am 742 Presentation (PDF)
- Apollo Proud Presentation (Video)
- Apollo Proud Presentation (PDF)