Discovery Academy offers a unique opportunity for students to explore careers and get college credit:
- Earn college credit while still in high school.
- Save money on tuition when starting college.
- Learn about skills used in industry and career fields through tours, job shadowing, and internships (where available).
- Take interesting hands-on courses not normally offered in the high school setting.
- Improve college-level skills.
- Earn college credits in career majors that may align with a university pathway; credits could transfer to a 4-year program of study.
For more information:
- Check your course registration guide.
- Check with your guidance counselor for registration information and any pre-requisites.
- Visit http://www.sctcc.edu/discovery-academy for courses available in an interest area you are looking for.