Technology: Gr. PK-5
Below are a few technology resources to help with remote learning. Answers to various FAQs can also be found online at Inspire 1:1 - Student Devices.
A number of translated resources are available for families at Distance Learning Resources. Topics include:
- Parent guidelines for virtual learning
- Seesaw resources for parents/guardians
- Google Meet for students
- District-issued hotspots
- Skyward services for parents/guardians
Click HERE or on the image below to access.
As we all know, technology does not always work how it is intended. Before reaching out for device support, be sure you have explored the following common suggestions:
- Restart your device (power it down and power it back up)
- Close all apps that are running on your iPad
- Ensure you are connected to the internet
- Delete photos or videos that are no longer being used or relate to learning
- Reached out to your student’s teacher for help
- Search the internet for common solutions
- Check out Seesaw’s Status Website for up-to-date information.
If the above have not addressed the concern, please complete the following form and a member of your school’s support team will reach out to you via email (preferred) or phone call.
Distance Learning 2.0 Technology Support.
If you are unable to complete the form above form for any reason, please call your school’s support team during regular school hours.
Clearview Elementary School
Discovery Community School
Distance Learning Academy
Kennedy Community School
Lincoln Elementary School
Madison Elementary School
Oak Hill Community School
Roosevelt Education Center
Talahi Community School
Westwood Elementary School