• Senior to Sophomore Students Requesting Transcripts

    If you have taken a Senior to Sophomore class, you have an official transcript from SCSU. To have the credits applied to your college you must send your official SCSU transcripts.  For more information go to steps needed to send my transcripts.

    If you would like to request your official St. Cloud State University transcript by mail instead of online use this Senior to Sophomore transcript request form.

    SRS Intro Letter