Welcome to Community Education
One of St. Cloud Area School District 742's core values states that "lifelong learning is essential for individuals to shape and thrive in our global society." It is the power of fulfilling community needs through collective participation and use that creates experiences upon which our community and school district thrive. At Community Education, we believe in lifelong learning opportunities that enhance the quality of life for our evolving and diverse community.
We invite all children, adults, and families to take advantage of the educational opportunities Community Education has to offer. You'll find a variety of District 742 classes, activities, and programs designed to keep you and your family engaged in learning, in building your social networks, wellness and self-care.
- Jean Borgmann, Clerical Class III, 320-370-8221
- Amanda Brunotte, Clerical Class II, 320-370-8227
- Maria Burnham, ABE Supervisor, 320-370-8226
- Leonard Gabbert, Facilities Specialist, 320-370-8210
- Bennett Lerud, Project Challenge Coordinator, 320-370-8204
- Blair Lyerly-Samuelson, Youth Enrichment Coordinator, 320-370-8207
- Jennifer Noble, Community Ed Supervisor, 320-370-8206
- Barbara Schoenleben, Clerical Class III, 320-370-8201
- Daniel Stoterau, Adult Enrichment Coordinator, 320-370-8203
- Carrie Trebtoske, Clerical Class II, 320-370-8200
- Nantha Viswanathan, Kids' Connection/Volunteer Specialist, 320-370-8209