Our Mission is to provide a safe and caring climate and culture in which we engage, inspire, educate, prepare and empower all learners in partnership with their surrounding community to be successful in today's and tomorrow's society.
Our Core Values
We believe that. . .
- Everyone deserves equitable access to the highest quality of learning to maximize individual potential.
- Multiple and differing perspectives contribute to informed decision-making and learning.
- We all benefit when communities work together toward common goals.
- Lifelong learning is essential for individuals to shape and thrive in our global society.
- The greatest level of individual success is achieved through shared ownership by the individual, families, schools and our communities.