New Employee Information
Welcome to District 742!
Listed below are all of the forms that must be completed before attending orientation and beginning employment with District 742.
Important: After completing each of the forms listed below please print a copy of each and bring the completed forms with to orientation. The forms will be gone through at orientation at which time they will be signed and dated.
Note: A copy of the background check is not needed – please select the link and follow the directions provided. Successful completion of a criminal background check is required before beginning employment with the School District. The estimated charge is $27. Additional county searches, if required, may add additional costs.
Please feel free to call directly at 320-202-6834 or e-mail: email@example.com for any questions about the process.
On behalf of District 742 and the entire Human Resources team – Welcome aboard!
- Criminal History Background Check Instructions (Use this link if you have NOT had a CBC processed by District 742)
- Criminal History Background Check Instructions (Use this link if you HAVE had a CBC processed by District 742)
- Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification (print all 3 pages, complete only page 1 prior to orientation)
- Direct Deposit Form (Mandatory form of payment)
- W-4 Withholding Allowance (Complete and print page 1 only)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Form
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Policy
- Acceptable Use Form
- Key and Access Control Agreement
- Employee Hepatitis B Vaccine Declination