New Employee Information
Congratulations on your employment with St. Cloud Area School District 742 – we’re excited to have you join our team!
Listed below are the pre-boarding steps you must complete before new hire orientation.
Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly (320-370-8042) with questions about the process.
Welcome to the District!
Human Resources Department
Step 1: Criminal Background Check (CBC)
- New employees, view the instructions to complete your CBC
- Previous employees, volunteers and/or student teachers with District 742, view the instructions to complete your CBC
- The CBC fee of $27 is paid by you the employee (may be more pending out of state searches)
- The results take 48 business hours to process and are sent directly to Human Resources
Step 2: Accutrain Videos (Bloodborne Pathogens & Chemical Hazard Communications)
- Log in to the AccuTrain website and start the video process
- Enter your information in the box on the right for “first time user” – you create your own password
- It will take approximately 50 minutes to watch both videos and complete both quizzes
- You are required to watch the entire video and pass the quiz with 90% accuracy
- Click on the first video to start the course – after you have finished the video you will then take the quiz – then move on to the second video/quiz
- IMPORTANT: When you complete each video and successfully complete each quiz, you must click on “click here to issue your completion certificate”; you will be required to type in your first and last name and then select “print” – You must do this to get credit for course completion even if you do not have a printer
Step 3: Forms
- Please complete, print, and bring to orientation the following forms:
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification (print first 2 pages; complete page 1 only prior to orientation; please bring the documents used to complete this form)
- Direct Deposit (mandatory form of payment)
- W-4 (complete and print page 1 only)
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Drug/Alcohol testing
- Acceptable Technology Use
- Key and Access Control Agreement
- Your picture will be taken for your employee ID badge
- Please bring the following items to orientation:
- Driver’s License or State ID card (a copy will be made for your employee file)
- Social Security Card (a copy will be made for your employee file)
- Banking Information (voided check for direct deposit)
- Benefit Information (i.e.Health & Dental Insurance) will be provided during orientation, if you are eligible