Register to Vote
To vote in Minnesota you must be:
- A U.S. citizen
- At least 18 years old on Election Day
- A resident of Minnesota for 20 days
- Finished with all parts of any felony sentence
Click HERE to visit the Office of the Minnesota Secretary of State to register online or download one of the following paper forms:
- Vote early by mail - To vote by mail, apply to have an absentee ballot mailed to you. You do not need to be registered to apply.
- Vote early in person - Anyone living in Stearns County can vote at either the Stearns County Auditor's Office or at Melrose City Hall in Melrose. Anyone from Sherburne County and Benton County that lives within the St. Cloud city limits can vote absentee at the Stearns County Auditor's Office or at their own County office.
- Vote from military or abroad
Election Day Voting
Click HERE to visit the Office of the Minnesota Secretary of State for more information.