Transfers & Change of Address
In order to provide school choice, all resident students are eligible to attend a school other than their assigned school. Non-resident students are welcome to attend a District 742 school, provided they are not dependent on district transportation, space is available at the school of choice, timelines are followed and application materials are accurate and complete.
A transfer allows:
- Resident students to attend a school outside of their assigned attendance area within District 742
- Contact the Welcome Center at 320-370-8116.
- Non-resident students to attend a District 742 school
Change of Address
Verify student’s resident district and attendance area school.
Options of Attendance:
- If a student has moved within the same attendance area, record the change of address with that school.
- If a student has moved outside of District 742 or into a different attendance area, please contact the Welcome Center at 320-370-8116.