The Welcome Center is the single location for parents and guardians to enroll students. The Welcome Center, open Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., is located at Midtown Square Mall, 3333 Division St., Suite 216, Saint Cloud, MN 56301. Phone: 320-257-3811.
District 742 welcomes all resident and non-resident students through open enrollment. Families of new students who will be transferring from a private school, charter school, homeschool, online school or a public school outside of District 742 boundaries must apply and be approved for a transfer before enrolling. Families who are still trying to determine the best fit for their students are invited to attend an open house or schedule a school tour by calling the school of interest.
School of Attendance
Verify student’s resident district and attendance area school. Click HERE to view boundaries. To attend a school or program outside of the attendance area (resident students) or attend a District 742 school or program as a non-resident, an application must be submitted and be approved for a transfer before enrolling.
Age of Entrance
To be eligible to enroll in first grade, students must:
- Have completed kindergarten, or
- Be six years of age on Sept. 1 of the school year for which admission is requested, or
- Have completed a full year of kindergarten, taught by a licensed kindergarten teacher and is age six on or before Dec. 31 of the school year for which admission is requested
If students are not eligible to enroll in first grade, please enroll them in kindergarten.
Required form to be completed at the time of enrollment:
- Enrollment Packet (includes Enrollment Form, Transportation Request and Change Form and Request for Records Form)
Required form to be submitted to the school nurse by Aug. 15 before the start of school. If enrolling after the start of the school year, forms are required to be submitted to the school nurse as soon as possible.
- Student Immunization Form
Optional form to be completed based upon need: