There are many different outlets to receive the most current news and information about St. Cloud Area School District. We encourage and invite the use of all the different social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and YouTube.
St. Cloud Area School District 742's social media sites are created to promote activities, programs, projects and events with District 742. The social media sites are intended to be informational and engaging. We encourage comments as a means to share experiences and stay connected. Any comments/posts viewed as inappropriate or offensive are subject to removal without notice. These comments/posts include but are not limited to:
- Commercial solicitations
- Factually erroneous/libelous information
- Vulgarity or obscenity
- Personal attacks of any kind
- Political support or opposition to any candidate or political measure
- Offensive comments that target or disparage any group/person
- Violations of district policy
- Discussions not related to the district.
Violators of these guidelines may be blocked from all social network sites related to St. Cloud Area School District 742. In addition, any communication submitted to theses sites, as well as a list of followers, are public records that are subject to disclosure and retention pursuant to Minnesota law.
- Social Media Request Form (District staff only)
Click on one of the accounts below to see what social media platforms are available.