Language Arts - Grade 6Ms. Brenda Schneiderbrenda.email@example.comMessage me in SchoologyRoom 221
Grade Six Language Arts Syllabus Instructor: Brenda Schneider
Language Arts Standards and Course Topics
I.Reading II. Writing
III. Speaking, Viewing, Listening & Media Literacy IV. Language
Grading Policy: Based on mastery of the MN State Standards
A = Exceeds B = Meets C = Partially Meets D/F = Does Not Meet
*****Please check skyward to keep updated on progress.
Language Arts class includes:
- Collections Houghton Mifflin Harcourt online textbook and materials
- Read Theory
- Language/Writing Instruction
- Speaking, Viewing, Listening Practice
- Strategies for Proper Communications and Presentations.
- Technology: Chromebooks, Schoology, Google Meets
What do I need for class in person and/or virtually?
- Fully Charged Chromebook
- Independent Reading Book
- Binder, notebook, and writing utensils
How can I be successful in Language Arts?
- Check In On Time each Period
- Participate Virtually or In-Person and Attend Google Meets
- Have Fully Charged Chromebook
- Complete Assignments on Schoology
- Have a Growth Mindset, Ask Questions, Be Mindful, and Set Goals
- Stay Focused and Persevere
- Be Kind and Respectful