Language Arts - Grade 6Ms. Brenda Schneiderbrenda.firstname.lastname@example.orgMessage me in Schoology320-370-7084Room 221 - NJH
Language Arts Standards and Course Topics
I.Reading II. Writing III. Speaking, Viewing, Listening & Media Literacy
Grading Policy: Based on mastery of the MN State Standards
A = Exceeds B = Meets C = Partially Meets D= Does Not Meet. C/NC= Covid No Count
*****Please check skyward to keep updated on progress.
Language Arts class includes:
- StudySync Curriculum materials
- Freckle: Online differentiation program
- Language/Writing Instruction
- Speaking, Viewing, Listening Practice
- Strategies for Proper Communications and Presentations.
- Technology: Chromebooks, Schoology, StudySync, Learning Apps
What do I need for class in person and/or virtually?
- Fully Charged Chromebook
- Independent Reading Book (Online or Paper Bound)
- Notebook and Pencil
How can I be successful in Language Arts?
- Check In On Time each Period
- Participate in Class
- Have a Fully Charged Chromebook
- Complete Assignments
- Have a Growth Mindset, Ask Questions, Be Mindful, and Set Goals
- Stay Focused and Persevere
- Be Kind and Respectful