About Our School
As part of St. Cloud Area School District, North Junior High School serves families from the north and west sides of the district, preparing them for future success at Apollo High School. North provides a safe and caring climate and culture for sixth – eighth grade students, their families and staff. North is a Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports exemplar school that values respect, kindness and responsibility.
North students are prepared and engaged in core curriculum areas as well as classes in art, music, gym and AVID (college readiness). Through the technology initiative, all students receive a personal learning device to enhance digital citizenship and learning. North also offers Accelerated Math and Advanced Language Arts to inspire high achievement. In addition, North hosts the middle school Chinese Immersion program. North offers a wide range of extracurricular options, both in athletics and activities, including Future Problem Solvers, We Act, Drama and Robotics.
North inspires student leadership through its student advisory opportunities and resiliency through its social emotional learning strategies.
Grades Served: 6 - 8
School Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
Office Hours: 8 a.m. - 4p.m.
1212 29th Ave N
St. Cloud, MN 56303
Main Office: 320-370-7000
Brochures & Documents
- North Brochure
- Code of Conduct
- Code of Conduct Video
- Middle Level Guide
- Photo and Media Release
- Student Handbook
- Title I Family-School Compact for Achievement - English
- Title I Family-School Compact for Achievement - Somali
- Title I Family-School Compact for Achievement - Spanish
- Title I Engagement Plan
- North - 742 Together (Video)
- North - 742 Together (PDF)
- North Be the Difference 2020 (Video)
- North Be the Difference 2020 (PDF)
- North Proud Presentation 2018 (Video)
- North Proud Presentation 2018 (PDF)
- North Proud Presentation 2017 (Video)
- North Proud Presentation 2017 (PDF)