Registration Forms and Info
Two ways to register:
Online Registration: Register here --> https://isd742a.cf.affinetysolutions.com/
The Online Activities Registration program will allow you access to all registration requirements in one spot. If this is the first time you have used the districts activities online payment module, you will need to CREATE AN ACCOUNT prior to registering. Registration needs to be complete prior to student’s being able to participate.
Paper Registration: Download the Registration Packet and drop off in the Apollo Activities Office
Physicals are required every 3 years. If you do not have a current physical on file, you will not be able to register.
- Physical Exam Form - Apollo Athletics
- Student Transfer Form - To be completed by students who have transferred schools since entering 9th Grade.
BECOME A COACH
- To get started on becoming a volunteer, complete the online application below. After submitting the online form, you will receive an email with instructions on how to complete the required online criminal background check.
All volunteers are asked to:
- Step 1: Complete an online volunteer application form (See below).
- Step 2: Complete a criminal background check (Instructions will be sent via email).
- Step 3: During the online volunteer application process, you will review online orientation resources at https://www.isd742.org/Page/933. For special accommodations or questions please call Volunteer Services at 320-370-8200.