WIDA ACCESS Assessment
- English Language proficiency placement screener given to new to district multilingual students, as part of a student's portfolio of evidence to aid families and educators in providing an appropriate learning pathway.
ACCESS 2.0 for ELLs - Assessing Comprehension and Communication in English
- An annual required test for all Multilingual Learners (MLs) to determine academic progress in reading, writing, listening, and speaking in English.
- To learn more about this test, see links below for information in multiple languages.
- Assessment Overview with Detailed Calendar
- District Testing at a Glance
- 742 ACCESS Testing Schedule By School
Useful Information and fact sheets for parents
- ACCESS for ELLs/Parent Handout English
- ACCESS for ELLs/Parent Handout in Multiple Languages
- ACCESS for ELLs /Parent Fact Sheet