About Our School
As part of St. Cloud Area School District, Clearview Elementary School serves families from the Clearwater, St. Augusta and Clear Lake communities. Clearview provides a safe and caring climate and culture for all preschool – fifth grade students, their families and staff. A Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports exemplar school, Clearview focuses on respect for self, others and environment.
Clearview students are prepared and engaged in core curriculum as well as classes in art, music, media technology, gym and orchestra (optional) in fifth grade. Clearview offers talent development and accelerated learning opportunities to inspire high achievement. Clearview families can choose from two programs: the English program and Spanish Immersion program. In the Spanish Immersion program, students are taught the same core curriculum, but instruction is delivered in Spanish.
Clearview inspires civic responsibility through its partnership with the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources in the forest project and its fourth-grade intergenerational reading program with senior citizens in local retirement communities.
Grades Served: PK - 5
School Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Clearview Presentation 2023 (Video)
- Clearview Presentation 2023 (PDF)
- Clearview Presentation 2020-21 (Video)
- Clearview Presentation 2020-21 (PDF)
- Clearview Presentation 2018-19 (Video)
- Clearview Data 2018-19 (PDF)
- Clearview Presentation 2017 (Video)
- Clearview Presentation 2017 (PDF)
- Clearview Presentation 2016 (Video)
- Clearview Presentation 2016 (PDF)